Saturday, July 23, 2016

A Work In Progress: Revisiting The N.E.D.O.R. Agents

About 6 years ago I was coming off of over 4 years of drawing the juvenile shows Bob the Builder and Marvel's Superhero Squad -- and it had affected my art for the worse. After all those months of drawing four head high characters, my sense of proportion was off, way off. So I decided to take on some pro bono comics work for my old pals at Bill Black's AC Comics. About 80 pages of Femforce and N.E.D.O.R. Agents later, I could draw normally proportioned figures again.

The page as it originally looked.


Lately, I've wanted to revisit the N.E.D.O.R. crew, so I've started sorting out the big headed anatomy and changing out some of the characters to ones I own like Mary America and Vanity.

The page as revised for digital publication.


I'm taking my time and figure I'll have a nice ebook of it ready in about 2 years. In the meantime, I'll keep you posted with some before and after pages like these.

The new 'bullet' art of the American Crusader.
And finally a reminder that all artwork and writing on this blog is copyright (and where appropriate) TM Will Meugniot 2016.

1 comment:

  1. Looking Great man. I hope it won't take a whole 2 years to finish.

    ReplyDelete