Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Tiger Woman!

 As those of you who know me know, I love my old time serials, especially those starring Linda Stirling: Zorro's Black Whip, The Crimson Ghost, and particularly The Tiger Woman, later retitled The Perils of the Darkest Jungle. I really wish Fawcett had seen fit to honor the Tiger Woman with her own comic book,as they did with Nyoka. Here's my imagined cover of a first issue:

An aging fan boy can dream,can't he? And finally, here's a clip of what those dreams are made of:






All images and clips are copyright their respective rights holders.The Masked Mayhem, related text and graphics are copyright Will Meugniot 2013

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to see a Tiger Woman comic! I'd love to draw one even more! The idea hit me when I saw the serial, "she should have a comic book." Any chance the character's rights have fallen into public domain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Mary Marvel introducing the Tiger Woman on this faux cover.The perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete